Sunday, December 22, 2013

Habs 4, Perds 3 (OT): Hobbitses...

I was just getting out of the Hobbit movie when DAYJARNAY outmuscled  a guy twice his height and weight and score top shelf to save the game that Marek Mazanek gifted them in the first period. And please. Your 6'4 204lbs defensemen got outworked by little David DAYJARNAY. It wasn't a slew foot you hitting from behind pieces of shit that got Markov thrown out of the game because the ref didn't call that and he voiced his obvious displeasure to the ref as you scored on it.

Also nice dive by your own guy earlier. So shut the fuck up.

But speaking of Hobbitses... I want to talk about Mr. Useless himself: Danny Briere.

Did the Habs give you that torch to light a fire under your ass? You don't want to "peak" too soon? You're saving yourself for the playoffs? Excuse me while I question this. We had Gomez do the same shit just before you came here and he didn't bring it in the 2nd playoffs so get your fucking ass moving you useless waste of space. Louis Leblanc is sitting in Hamilton trying to score with a goon and an ECHLer on his lines (though miracles of miracles they finally put him with Andrighetto but will probably not do that ever again because that would be productive). He would at least TRY. You bring NOTHING to the table. You kill hockey plays. You make every line you're on suffer. But it's everyone else's fault right? It's the coach's fault for not removing productive players to suit your fucking needs? (Even though he already fucked up with our best line and now totally killed Eller into the new Plekanec just to fix the other Hobbit, who at the very least is actually finally doing something). Frankly you can take your mush brain and your lazy play and your torch and SHOVE IT. Retire. Go away. Go back to Philly to see your family. And leave us alone.

And you can take your media hack friends with you.

Also get off the main Habs page. I'm ashamed you were given that torch.

Happy Festivus.

4 comments:

Steve said...

But he is so good in the playoffs

Number31 said...

That's crap. I want someone to gaze into the future and tell me he'll magically be so good in the playoffs or he'll just piss around the rink for a year and not be any better in then either. Also we have to MAKE the playoffs first. Our only saving grace might be the fact the rest of the East is somewhat shitty.

GOMEZ PART DEUX.

Steve said...

I was joking, Merry Christmas N31 I love reading your review all season long.

Number31 said...

I know you were joking, but there are folks (in the media especially) who actually believe he'll just snap his fingers and score 15 playoff goals like the magical spearing midget he is.

I will remain dubious about it all though.