Saturday, June 23, 2012

NUMBER THREE


Thank you, Edmonton. Thank you, Columbus. I white knuckled those first two picks, desperately hoping you wouldn't take him. Edmonton goes with Yakupov. Columbus takes Murray. HARK the angels sing, I GOT MY GALCHENYUK!

Bonus: His number his totally available. Get ready to re-customize those Tom Pyatt jerseys. What?

Brian Gionta and Brendan Gallagher can be his Yakupov. Also he can easily go to the wing if needed. Basically, he's got the net drive of Erik Cole so we've checked off the "clone Erik Cole" box. Add in a bit of Pacioretty and voila!

Stop saying he's Russian please. His father is BELARUSIAN. You know. Like Gretzky.

Meanwhile...Malcolm Subban is a fucking Bruin. Jay Feaster is still a fucking moron. Stefan MATTEAU!MATTEAU!MATTEAU! is a Devil. Trololololol...

I'm so sorry, Malcolm...

3 comments:

Steve said...

Subban looks sooo happy in that photo. I agree G man may be the franchise player from this draft. Now do you get Boo in second round, I doubt it, many much higher ranked players still available.

Number31 said...

MY TEARS Boo got picked by the Rangers...

juce said...

Great day at the office all around!
Go Habs Go!