First: Harpooning a goalie and pitchforking him into the net to prevent him from doing his job does not allow you to say "good goal".
Second: Hey Rhino, I know you really want to score, but you're supposed to tip it into the OTHER net.
Third: Well nice of you guys to show up in the third period. I'm sure Price and Subban appreciate the thought that you decided to join them. Guess the rest of you were screwed up with the early 6pm start?
Fourth: Looks like Briere feels he had to even things up by tiping it into his own net as well.
Fifth: Hey Dominic Moore! Scoring for us this time by bouncing it off Leighton's ass. Maybe he is the meaning of life?
Sixth: We have no more defencemen. Who's left in Hamilton?
Seventh: Fuck you, refs.
2 comments:
Yeah that first goal was definitely questionable. I was very surprised that they didn't somehow review it.
I was very scared the Habs were going to come back, because the Flyers are very good at blowing leads.
Subban is so cute, but why was he trying to fight my Leighton?
I was just half expecting Price to run at Hartnell in a Ron Hextall fashion.
Thought Subban was holding Pronger back at the end, which was hilarious on it's own. Oh but he's so adorable.
Post a Comment