Monday, August 18, 2008

A Clockwork Orange

Ya, I have no idea either. But I've been sitting here fiddling with this blogger thinger all while the sounds of Beethovan's 9th waft into my room. No one in this house would willingly listen to that music, regardless of the many years of piano instructions. Anyway, this is just a test. A test out of boredom. It's Summer and I hate Summer. It was nice today though, until the Jekyll-Hyde weather returned. Rain, thunder, lightning, sun with rain, figaro. I think this Summer has multiple personality disorder.

Know what I want? I'd like the hockey season to start. The (Summer) Olympics are boring. I know all about training for a run straight down a mountain at top speed while keeping in control and actually making some turns but I don't know much about training 4 years just to jump into a pool or bounce on a trampoline. Sorry guys, I only like the mascots. Call me when the puck drops.

I'll get a banner or something up there one day. Keep it default for now.

No comments: